Friday, October 2, 2009

TGIF!!!

As the title sugests, I'm am thrilled its friday. I've had a migraine all week and it has really sucked. It's on track of going away though finally. I'm grateful for that. So... I am working on making hats for charity. I'm making them for elementary aged kids who can not afford school lunch and other essentials like hats. The person organizing the charity group is also collecting mittens, but I have a broken wrist so its kinda hard to use dpns.

My cast comes off in a little over a week. not next tuesday, but the tuesday after. I'm excited for that. I'm also nervous though because I have been diagnosed with Osteo Penia with is early stages of Osteo Perosis. It's annoying because I'm only 17. However, Osteo Penia can be reversed. My mom thinks that it is caused by a hormonal inbalance. we'll see. I'm getting a ton of bloodwork done today. Only thing that really stinks is that now I have thin bones so they break easier and I fall a lot. :(.

I find out my part in my show tomorrow. I am doing You're a Good Man Charlie Brown(YAGMCB) I really hope that I get Sally because I absolutely love the part and her song My New Philosophy. Wish me luck!

Margot

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I recently feel and broke my wrist and getting a cast tomorrow. Does it hurt when they put the cast on? Does it take a long time? I am 22 and really not looking forward to this at all! Where in NY are you from? I live in Brooklyn.

    ReplyDelete