Monday, October 12, 2009

CAST IS OFF!!!

As you probably assumed from the title my cast is finally off! I'm soo happy. I mean I'm a little sore when I move my wrist and thumb but thats only because both have been immoble for weeks! Now I can finally knit fast, grasp things with my left hand, and shower w/o wearing a stupid plastic sleeve!

I am just soo relieved to finally be able to bend my thumb. The bone is not entirely healed, but its about 90% healed according to the doctor. I have to wear a brace for 4 weeks then go back to the doctor, but I least I can take off the brace if need be.

In other news, yesterday I got together with one of my best friends who is in college this year. She has a long weekend so she came to visit and challenge me in wii bowling. I won all but two games! One of the games I was half assing though, but you can't blame me because I was exhausted.

So overall things are going pretty well.

Margot

No comments:

Post a Comment