Friday, December 18, 2009

almost christmas!

I'm soo excited that its almost christmas! The only thing is I have to finish making a couple presents. The problem with that is that I've been sick constantly and I don't want to make the reciever of the gift sick. Its amazing how many times I've been sick recently. First I had bronchitus, then I had a really nast bacterial infection, and now I'm in the middle of getting/getting rid of a sinus infection! Overall its just been soo crazy. My gym teacher says its stress, but she was really mean yesterday so I'm not sure that I want to believe her even though I'm pretty sure she's right. It's just she made me stay after yesterday and do exercises I'm not supposed to do with my arm cause I have some overuse injury and I even have a note that says I can't do them. When I reminded her of the note she wouldn't listen and said I had to fill out this entire workout sheet arm exercises and all or else I would fail the class. Needless to say my mother is pissed and will talk to the asisstant principal today. I just hope it gets worked out and I no longer get sick.

Margot
p.s. more later

No comments:

Post a Comment