Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas...

So my trip overall wasn't horrible... well except for christmas eve. my grandmother misplaced her wedding rings and was having a fit with everyone, shouting, accusing her cleaning ladies, threatening said cleaning ladies to call the police... ugh! I was soo mad at her and my aunt for ruining the day that I didn't want to give them their christmas presents I made!

Christmas day was much much better. Let's see if I can remember most of what I got... 2 jewelry books, jewelry supplies, a knit/crochet book, both knit and crochet pattern a day calendars, like 3 sweaters, 3 pairs of pjs, a pair of wicked warm leggings from victoria's secret, plus a shirt from there, starbucks giftcard, 2 barnes and noble giftcards, a joann gift card, umm... I think thats about it but everyone way overdid themselves! I was soo happy!

However, I'm thrilled to be home now. I missed it.

xoxoMargot

No comments:

Post a Comment